Public Scholarship and Engagement (PSE) is recruiting a motivated Community Engagement Student Assistant to join our team.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting with events, meetings and workshops.
- Entering and tracking data for host sites.
- General office administration, organizing documents, photocopying, and workshop preparation.
Benefits of working with the Public Scholarship and Engagement Office:
- Developing stronger communication skills
- Gaining exposure to community engagement work with a strong social justice focus
- Providing your expertise and experience as a UCD student
- Mentorship from community engagement professionals
- Working independently in a highly collaborative environment
- Option to work remotely with occasional in-person meetings
- Possibility of extending position through the summer
Position will be remote or Aggie Square Launch Space (2270 Stockton Boulevard, Sacramento).
Please submit a description of why this position interests you and what you hope to gain from this experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions about this position.
About UC Davis Public Scholarship and Engagement
Public Scholarship and Engagement (PSE) is building and supporting meaningful relationships between communities and UC Davis scholars that work together to solve today’s problems and tomorrow’s challenges.
We envision a university unbound that seeks to serve the public, equitably and inclusively, resulting in reciprocal and mutual benefit to California’s communities and beyond.